About Textan Font
Textan is licensed as Freeware, which means it is 100% free for both personal use and commercial use.
Unfortunately, we have no contact information for Apostrophic Lab, but if you find any please let us know!
Note from Designer
Here are some of the fortune cookie kind of phrases that I was given after succeeding in finishing Tangram puzzles last week at a Chinese place downtown:
- Aim for the moon. For even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
- Do no fear errors. There are none. Only moments to glow from.
- Everyone has beauty. But not everyone sees it.
- Chance is always powerful; let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, there will be fish
- He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
- Search and you will find it; what is unsought will go undetected.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
That place even had one guy looking like what I thought Confucius would have looked like.
Of course, THE FOOD ON THE MENU WAS NUMBERED.
I consumed #44.
I like sugar and milk in my tea.
I don't exist if you don't see me.