About Textan Font
Textan is licensed as Freeware, which means it is 100% free for both personal use and commercial use.
Here are some of the fortune cookie kind of phrases that I was given after succeeding in finishing Tangram puzzles last week at a Chinese place downtown:
- Aim for the moon. For even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
- Do no fear errors. There are none. Only moments to glow from.
- Everyone has beauty. But not everyone sees it.
- Chance is always powerful; let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, there will be fish
- He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
- Search and you will find it; what is unsought will go undetected.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
That place even had one guy looking like what I thought Confucius would have looked like.
Of course, THE FOOD ON THE MENU WAS NUMBERED.
I consumed #44.
I like sugar and milk in my tea.
I don't exist if you don't see me.
4 Fonts Included
|Created||9/7/2000 5:40:02 AM|
|Modified||9/7/2000 5:40:02 AM|
|Font Name||Textan - Piple|
|Created||9/7/2000 5:51:10 AM|
|Modified||9/7/2000 5:51:10 AM|
|Font Name||Textan - Square|
|Created||9/7/2000 5:37:43 AM|
|Modified||9/7/2000 5:37:43 AM|
|Font Name||Textan Round|
|Created||2/17/2001 2:57:49 AM|
|Modified||2/17/2001 2:57:49 AM|